Volunteer Counselor/Program Staff Resource Page
Do you belong in this picture?
Redwood Glen is always in need of volunteers who:
- Love God
- Love working with youth
- Want to bring the two together
Think you have what it takes?
It does not take a superstar to make a big impact in the lives of youth. You do not need to be an athlete, an actor,
a powerful politician, or even "young" (though, "young at heart" certainly helps). All you need is a relationship
with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to share this relationship with youth. We'll even train you on some particulars
that may make it a little easier.
In order to get started:
- You must be at least 16 years of age (18 years of age for counselors and 18 years of age for all volunteer
opportunities with older youth)
- Fill out, and return, our Volunteer Counselor/Program Staff Application
- Have a minimum of 3 reference forms filled out and mailed to us
- Pass a background check (reference cover letter below for information)
We look forward to having you join our volunteer team. If you have any questions regarding the process, don't hesitate
to let us know. You can get a hold of us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or by giving us a call at (650) 879-0320.
Volunteer Counselor/Program Staff Application Form
Volunteer Counselor/Program Staff Reference Form
Becoming a Counselor Check List