in Renting Redwood Glen?
We encourage you to:
- Surf our website and consider the two different facilities Redwood Glen offers: Camp Facilities and Conference Facilities.
- Use our rate calculator to help you decide between camp or conference facilities by getting an approximate cost for your event.
- Use our rental inquiry guide to check for availability.
- Send us an email with specific questions.
- Give us a call at (650) 879-0320 and speak with one of our helpful Guest Services Staff.
- Setup a tour and experience the beauty of Redwood Glen first hand.
- If you are interested in an available date at Redwood Glen, our Guest Services Staff can either place the dates on hold for a week, or begin the contracting process.
- Contracts are based on the minimum number of people you anticipate for your event. This total establishes the minimum financial agreement between your group and Redwood Glen.
- Once the contract is completed and emailed to you, you will have a few weeks to review the contract, sign it, and return it with a deposit of 20%. Deposits may be paid via check or credit card.
- If you receive the contract and are unable to access pages 2 and 3, click here to download a copy which can be mailed with page one of the contract to the office (100 Wright Drive, Loma Mar, CA 94021) by your due date.
- Call our Guest Services Staff if there are questions about your contract or your event. We are here to help and to serve.
- Approximately 10 days before your event, you will receive an email asking for set-up requests, dietary considerations, and an update on the number of people in your group.
- The final invoice, based on actual numbers, will be issued on the last day of your event, with the balance due upon departure. Check, cash and credit card will be accepted. If, however, you are not able to pay the final invoice before your departure, other arrangements can be made.