REDWOOD GLEN: MOVING FORWARD
Join with us by making a three-year commitment of $10, $50, $100 or more per month. Your donation will help us continue our mission to serve the needs and expand the Kingdom of God here in Northern California. For any gift you give over $10, we would like to send you a 60th anniversary calendar.
Redwood Glen is moving forward! We will be celebrating our 60th anniversary this year: 60 years of serving Christ and His kingdom by being a place “To transform individuals and communities, locally and globally, by providing opportunities to study, experience, and know Creation and Creator.”
Thank you for Moving Redwood Glen Forward
For the past two years, we have been in negotiations with the County of San Mateo and State of California Water Board over access to water as Redwood Glen seeks to become water independent. On March 1st, 2016, the County turned off water to our facilities. However, thanks to God and God’s people praying, here is the good news:
- We have state approval for our plans for a water treatment plant and the storage of water. Most of the parts have been ordered, purchased, delivered, and ready to be installed.
- The County of San Mateo has recently issued a work permit for the building of the treatment plant.
- One of our staff has completed three quarters of the training necessary to run the treatment plant. We are working with a local engineering firm who will train our staff and assist us in running the plant for the first year of operation.
- Lastly, the preliminary draft of our biological report has come in favorably, likely accelerating the balance of the environmental review.
Here is where you can support Redwood Glen:
- Pray for the camp as we complete the water process.
- Our funding goal for 2018 is $350,000. To this end we have launched a funding campaign titled: Moving Forward. This amount will help us finish the water project, allowing us to continue to provide a safe, Christ-focused camp for people of all ages, young and old.
- We are asking that you join us by making a pledge for a three-year commitment to Redwood Glen.
- Along with donating here, please consider Sixteen Ways to Give Without Impacting Your Wallet.